We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costco ski lift tickets

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
gamegirl5
1 post
Save Topic
Costco ski lift tickets

Are they still available and would we need to get them in a Costco in SLC? I didn't see them on Costco.com. Any idea on the price

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,492 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costco ski lift tickets

I don't recall discount tickets at Costco, but they are available at a variety of local ski shops including Canyon Sports. Just Google ski utah lift discounts.

Greentown...
Level Contributor
244 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Costco ski lift tickets

Check Backcountry.com, they have some for various resorts...maybe one of the places you are going in the area.....check it out.

troy, mi
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Costco ski lift tickets

I saw them at Costco in SLC in December. Maybe you can give them a call. I don't remember the price but I remember thinking it was a good deal.

Michigan
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Costco ski lift tickets

Try www.skitrucks.com - I have used them before and have received great service from them. If you buy the tickets on line, it costs you $12 to have them shipped to you.

It's not $12/ticket - it's for the entire order.

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
293 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Costco ski lift tickets

I saw them in the Salt Lake Costco last week. Sorry, I don't ski so I didn't look at the price. But if you want to know about their cookies or ice cream I'm your girl.

Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
502 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Costco ski lift tickets

Just bought a few to the Canyons at Costco (Sandy) a few weekends ago and saw them again this evening.

Park City--5 pack for $249

Canyons--2 pack for $103 (youth and senior I think were $79 for the 2 pack)

Snowbird--2 pack for $98--think Chairs only

Best prices anywhere.

Unused tickets can be returned for a full refund.

St. George, Utah
Level Contributor
24 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Costco ski lift tickets

Smith's Grocery stores offers discounted Snowbird tickets.

Most of the downtown SLC ski rental shops (like Ski & Sea) have discounted vouchers at their stores. You can't get the same on the slopes.

Check out the Convention & Visitor's Bureau's SuperPass at slcweb.simpleviewinc.com/superpass2008-09/ for skiing on the west side.

Note that Park City resorts (east side) allow you to ski on the DAY of your arrival for free. Just pre-register, and show the ticket agent your boarding pass. Of course, you'll want to arrive early as possible - and be on the slopes within an hour of arrival. Check out the Quick Start details at http://www.parkcityinfo.com/quickstart/

San Diego...
Level Contributor
24,348 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Costco ski lift tickets

There are alot of blackout dates on Quickstart

Quick START offer valid: Respective resort opening - 12/24/08, 1/4/09 - 2/13/09, and 3/29/09 – 4/12/09.

9. Re: Costco ski lift tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 22:19