We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving at Deer Valley this Sunday; any snow?

Atlanta
4 posts
Save Topic
Arriving at Deer Valley this Sunday; any snow?

Will there be any snow there this week? I'm bummed that Colorado is getting tons of snow but it seems like all bypassed the whole state of Utah! We will be there from 1/10 - 1/14.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,247 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving at Deer Valley this Sunday; any snow?

Join the club, I will arrive on Tuesday.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,373 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving at Deer Valley this Sunday; any snow?

Skiing's great, I don't think you'll have any problems.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
97 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving at Deer Valley this Sunday; any snow?

I skiied Deer Valley 3 days this week. If you get there early in the morning and take a late break for lunch you'll get the good snow thats groomed. After lunch the blues and blacks are skied out. I end up quitting after 2pm. Hope that helps...

ps... Turkey chili is awesome!

utah
Level Contributor
541 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving at Deer Valley this Sunday; any snow?

There is a lot of snow, or certainly enough to groom and ski on. It is fairly cold in the am's but nice in the afternoon. The air quality in Salt Lake is pretty funky (bad) right now, but it doesn't make it's way up the hill. Have a great time.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,247 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arriving at Deer Valley this Sunday; any snow?

Was at Deer Valley 1-12 & 13, needs snow. Hidden Treasure had a lot junk sticking up. Very crusty on most runs. I would hate to think what the ones that do not groom like DV does are like.

6. Re: Arriving at Deer Valley this Sunday; any snow?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Park City