We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transportation from Salt Lake airport to Park City

vancouver, wa
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Public Transportation from Salt Lake airport to Park City

My husband and I are staying at the Canyons resort in early march and want to know if we should rent a car or if there is reliable public transportation to and from the airport to Park City. Anyone have suggestions? How are the roads at this time? Should we get a SUV or is an economy car okay to drive?

Texas
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Transportation from Salt Lake airport to Park City

It's an easy drive. I don't think there is any public transport but there are many private companies offering van shuttles.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
401 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Transportation from Salt Lake airport to Park City

Rent a car. For the price of a ride in the shuttle you can rent an economy car for a week. As for the type of car just watch the weather forecast. Unless there is a major storm during the time you are driving you should be fine with a small economy car. If there is a storm, however, get an SUV.

Good luck!

3. Re: Public Transportation from Salt Lake airport to Park City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2010, 06:18