We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alta/Snowbird

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greentown...
Level Contributor
244 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Alta/Snowbird

Posting this in the Park City forum as well......

Planning a trip for the winter of 2012 and I of course would like to stay up at Alta/Snowbird..........I have stayed at The Rustler at Alta and the Cliff at Snowbird....so I am familiar with both resorts.....I am bringing some friends along next winter and would like to try something different and stay in the condos/houses that are located between Alta and Snowbird......ie....The View Condos, BlackJack Condos........the properties mentioned are run by AltaChalets.

Has anybody had any experience with these properties........they seem perfect for what I am trying to accomplish.....ski in/out to Snowbird and return home via Alta..........

I would appreciate any comments on these properties or any experience with AltaChalets.

Thank you in advance.

Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
502 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alta/Snowbird

www.vrbo.com

2. Re: Alta/Snowbird

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 23:15