We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How's the Weather?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dunstable...
Level Contributor
178 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
How's the Weather?

I looked at PC's weather history and it can average above freezing in February. Does that make the ski conditions less than favorable, in other words slushy?

Thanks

Miami
Level Contributor
306 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How's the Weather?

I would not be concerned about weather in February. The snow will be great. The temperatures on mountain are lower than those reported in the town. I have never encountered slush in February. The summits are about 3,000 feet above the town. Enjoy your trip

Greentown...
Level Contributor
244 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How's the Weather?

Please do not be concerned about your trip in February 2012..........feel confident that you have chosen the correct town, resort, etc.........you and your family will have an awesome trip.......it will be the best skiing adventure that your family has ever encountered...........you will be spoiled by the quality and quantity of snow that Utah has to offer......the winter temperatures will be perfect and it will be so good, your family will be making yearly trips to Park City.........it is a great town with fantastic skiing.......especially in February...........have fun.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,758 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How's the Weather?

I've skied here for 23 seasons. I can count on one hand the number of days I've hit "slush" regardless of the month. For sure you won't have the slightest problem at all in February.

Salt Lake City, UT
Level Contributor
629 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How's the Weather?

No slush worries here in February! Ever!

Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
502 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How's the Weather?

Epic

6. Re: How's the Weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 11:18