We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Park City Area Hotels to DV and Canyons

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Park City Area Hotels to DV and Canyons

Hello,

Does anyone know if you can take the free Park City bus system with skis? Is there a alternate, better way to get from the hotels around PC to get to and from Deer Valley and Canyons ski resorts? My boyfriend and I are staying at Park City Peaks hotel at the end of February and are not renting a car. We would like to know what the best way is to get to and home from the ski resorts in PC? What is the latest time the transportation runs? Just thinking in terms of Apres Ski....

Thanks!

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Park City Area Hotels to DV and Canyons

I stay there frequently, you will be able to get the bus right outside the front door with your skis and make it to any of the three resorts. Bus runs very late, if you are out that late drinking, it would be hard the next morning.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,177 posts
394 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Park City Area Hotels to DV and Canyons

Our free bus system is one of the great assets of our community. As wesheltonj noted, it's especially easy from PC Peaks.

New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Park City Area Hotels to DV and Canyons

Thank you very much for your helpful advice. The free shuttle sounds so convenient. I am very much looking forward to the trip. I saw online this morning that PC got quite a bit of snow over the last day or so with more on the way!!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,177 posts
394 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from Park City Area Hotels to DV and Canyons

Yah, skiing's been good most of season despite lower than usual snowfall. Snowmaking capability at the three resorts here is as good as anywhere in the world. Quite a bit yesterday and today. You'll have a great trip.

Denver
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from Park City Area Hotels to DV and Canyons

Does anyone have recommendations for a good and reliable shuttle service from SLC airport to park city? There are a ton of companies online, but I am not finding any reviews on any of them. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation from Park City Area Hotels to DV and Canyons

My hotel recommended AllResort. I booked online for my upcoming trip.

http://www.allresort.com/

Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transportation from Park City Area Hotels to DV and Canyons

All Resort or Park City Transportation are the two to use (owned by same person/company). When I need a shuttle I have always used PCT. If you look in the PC forum (last 3 months) your will find the question asked & answered several times.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
129 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transportation from Park City Area Hotels to DV and Canyons

Try Viti Trans. They've got very good reviews both here on T.A. and other forums. Besides the cost is much less than others.

9. Re: Transportation from Park City Area Hotels to DV and Canyons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 10:19