We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

discount ski tickets

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mcdonough
1 post
Save Topic
discount ski tickets

Can someone tell me if there are discounted lift tickets to deer valley.

thank you

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,487 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: discount ski tickets

Deer Valley is on liftopia.com.

Have fun. I'm out of town but there's a ton of powder and more coming for opening weekend this Saturday.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
4,045 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: discount ski tickets

Many rental shops will have discounted tickets as well, but specifically to Deer Valley, I'm not positive. Check with places like See N Ski, Jans, Utah Ski and Golf, etc.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,074 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: discount ski tickets

and for those in the Eden area, Diamond Peak has discount tix for PM and SB. (or at least they have the last 3 years and don't know why they would not this- but may want to call and confirm... didn't see anything either way on the website.)

4. Re: discount ski tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 05:18