We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to find a restaurant I was at before

Lemont, Illinois...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Trying to find a restaurant I was at before

On our first Ski trip with my sons we ate a very nice dinner. Was a more upscale restaurant and if I recall correctly it was on main, but closer to the end of the strip. I would describe as contemporary/american. Setting was more like a house that had been converted into a restaurant. We had to walk up about say 10-12 stairs from the sidewalk in front. Since we didnt have reservations the only available table was in the bay window in the front of the restaurant. Was actually a nice spot.

Does anyone know the name of this restaurant. Coming back next weekend and would like to take my wife.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trying to find a restaurant I was at before

Not sure, but maybe it's Zoom owned by Robert Redford. It was an old railroad house or station at the bottom of Main Street.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,967 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trying to find a restaurant I was at before

Sounds like Riverhorse.

3. Re: Trying to find a restaurant I was at before

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 06:16