We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park City Christmas Activities for families

San Diego...
1 post
Save Topic
Park City Christmas Activities for families

Hello,

My family is headed back to Park City for Christmas. We rent a place in Redstone over by the Whole Foods. We love Park City and cant wait to go back. I am looking for some fun festive things that we can do with my in-laws. My mother/father in law are very overweight and cant go snowmobiling or anything like that. Plus they are 65 so even if they could physically, its not their thing.

So does anyone have suggestions on what we can do as a family that is senior friendly. Maybe looking at the lights or something festive? Ive looked on the PC website and it doesnt look like that much is going on.

We will be in PC from 19-26 (6 adults, no children)

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,246 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park City Christmas Activities for families

Bowling, Train ride, Swimming @ hot springs.

Park City, UT
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Park City Christmas Activities for families

Park City Mountain Resort does a dinner sleigh ride that could be a good activity for the whole family.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park City Christmas Activities for families

I recommend a company called Exclusive Excursons. They specialize in customized activities for any group. They can set up a sightseeing tour or any other leisure activity for your inlaws. Check them out!

www.parkcityactivities.info

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,221 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park City Christmas Activities for families

Are they fit enough to walk up and down Main Street? There may be things to watch at the Olympic Village area. I know there is a museum. They probably don't want to go bobsledding.

Lunch or brunch at Stein Ericsson lodge would be fun and they would be "on" the mountain without having to ski.

5. Re: Park City Christmas Activities for families

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 06:18