We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
alberta
2 posts
Save Topic
golf

What are the best value courses, and what are their average prices? Are any walkable, or are carts always required?

utah
Level Contributor
386 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf

Prices vary, change by season, check www.sgcity.org, check the golfgopher and red rock trail links.

As for walking, allowed at all, best walking courses are Dixie Red hills and Sun River, usually best price also. Dixie is nestled against some hills and SunRiver is in the middle of a retirement community.

Sunbrook is nice, 27 holes, some hills

Southgate is very hilly, lots of homes.

More expensive

Sky Mountain is awesome for scenery.

The Ledges in new and very nice, few homes, all scenery.

Coral Canyon is top rated for women.

Avoid St.George Golf course, easy to walk, in bad shape.

Greensprings is nice also.

And my favorite is my home course in Cedar City, 27$

Don't forget about Mesquite! Have fun!

alberta
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: golf

Thanks, very helpful. Turns out we are staying in Mesquite after all, St George was really booked, so any other recommendations on those course. (We are 4 gals)

utah
Level Contributor
386 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: golf

I have never seen anyone walking on any of the Mesquite courses, you would have to check with course. Not knowing playing skills or style of course desired, I would say the Palmer. See my reviews over on Mesquite board.

PS, toby is my dog, I am a girl golfer also!

4. Re: golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 03:18