We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. George and Cedar City in June

tucson
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
St. George and Cedar City in June

We'll be spending a couple of weeks in these two towns at end of June and would like some recomendations for restaurants. We're a senior couple who eat out a great deal and would like a variety including Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Greek. Thai and "fine dining".

Boston
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: St. George and Cedar City in June

I can't offer much for Cedar City. For St George,

Scaldonis, 929 Sunset Blvd

Painted Pony, 2 West Saint George Boulevard

These have been popular in town and have gotten good review in the past. Ancestor Square (where painted pony is) has some other restaurants that get good reviews like Pizza Factory and Benja's Thai & Sushi.

stgeorgedining.com offers a good list of restaurants in town.

Good Luck!!

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. George and Cedar City in June

Hi

We had a good dinner at Sullivan's Rococo Steakhouse. It's up to the airport road and has excellent views on St. George. The other one we had dinner was Pancho and Lefty's on Bluff street with great Mexican food. We also had dinner in Cedar City but can't find the name of the restaurant anymore.

Tet

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,869 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. George and Cedar City in June

The best food I had in Cedar City was in the dining room of a home in Kanarraville. It was catered though and she's probably not still in business. The napkins were rolled in used rubber bands, but the steak was out of this world good.

I hope when you get back you return and post all sorts of reviews for the restaurants you find since you'll probably find them all in a couple of weeks.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,894 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. George and Cedar City in June

This is not "fine dining", but we ate in St George at the Golden Corral. It's buffet with a vast selection of very good salads plus all the rest you'd expect. Everything was fresh and well prepared.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
871 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St. George and Cedar City in June

The Bear Paw Coffee on St.George St. was recommended to me as good place to eat breakfast or lunch (they close around 3pm). I haven't be there myself yet so I can't say from personal experience.

If you go please come back and post your inpressions so that I and other interested travelers will know weather we should go or not. Also as one of the previous posters asked give us some reviews of the other place you eat. please.

KaJo

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: St. George and Cedar City in June

Note: Bear Paw Coffee is not on St. George Street but 75 N. Main Street.

7. Re: St. George and Cedar City in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 10:21