We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo in St George

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lyndon, Illinois
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Condo in St George

Thinking of spending some time next year in St George, possibly the month of Feb. I am wondering how warm the weather will be.? I see many condos for rent, hard to filter thru so many. Sports Village has many. Any info on these condos would be appreciated. It will be just the two of us, so we don't need more than one bed, at most two.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,470 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo in St George

Welcome to forum posting Jackikg,

Feb is usually pretty mild, but can also have some rain and Thunderstorms if there is any which usually not much, but that will show up in that month usually.

Sports Village is more of a basic place to stay. Older condos and furnishings usually. But should be ok to stay at. A little further out from downtown St George. And you would need a Car pretty much to get anywhere, but thats pretty much the case with all of the places you might stay. St george is pretty spread out.

WorldMark Condos are nice, and situated in a nice area. But farther out as well.

Coral Spring Resort is a very nice place right next to a nice Golf Course. But also a little farther out of town.

Were there other places you were looking at? While Im not that famiiar with Condos, I may be able to tell you about the area ect.

Lots to do in the St George area. And some good food also. Heres more info on things to do in St George.

http://www.utah.com/stgeorge/

Edited: 14 April 2014, 23:44
Lyndon, Illinois
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo in St George

Thank you, I have not seen anything about World Mark , will check into that. We recently spent the night in St George, looked interesting to us. We like to be outside, so hoping Feb weather would be good for that, yet not too chilly. Hoping maybe 50's and 60's, I am asking for too much to hope for temps in that range? I seem to get the feel Sports Village is older,many posts say 'updated" Thanks for you help

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,470 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condo in St George

World Mark is a time share, so may or may not be available to other people. I dont know. I just have some relatives that stay there regularly.

Temps should be well within the range you mention in Feb. Think basically Spring temps for alot of the U.S. is basically in Feb for St George. Basically low 60's during the daytime with around 40's at night. But it can be warmer than that also around 70's during the daytime, and 50's at night

As things get closer to your visit, you can also look on the Calendar of events for St George to see what may be going on. Theres usually something interesting.

http://calendar.utahstgeorge.com/

Theres lot of Historic old buildings you can tour that are interesting. My favorite being the Brigham Young Home which feels like you are stepping back in time. The Master bed is amazing hand crafted carving.

Snow Canyon is also fun to visit the Sand Dunes and some of the hikes. Weather will be very nice for that sort of thing. Zion National Park is also about a 45 min drive and worth the visit if the weather is nice which it can be even at that time of year.

Tuacahn... is an outdoor Amphitheater located against the red Mountains and has lots of good shows to go to.

And of course lots of good golfing in the area.

Edited: 15 April 2014, 01:17
Salt Lake City, UT
Level Contributor
908 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condo in St George

It's not at all a glamorous website, but I like to go here for climate info:

www.wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?ut7516

In summary, for St. George ,the average temps are 57/30 and 66/37 for the first and last days of February.

5. Re: Condo in St George

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about St. George