We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel recs from SLC to Sundance Resort?

Which Sundance hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dallas
1 post
Save Topic
Travel recs from SLC to Sundance Resort?

I'd love any recommendations on shuttles or reliable car service from SLC to Sundance Resort in March. We will have 4 people in our party. Thank you in advance for any input to this gorgeous spot! :)

3 replies to this topic
Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
3,850 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel recs from SLC to Sundance Resort?

Greetings legaleagle, welcome to the forums and to the Wasatch.

I haven't used any of the shuttle services, as I live in SLC. I might contact your lodgings at Sundance for a solid recommendation or company they frequently use. I know of a couple, but have no idea how reliable or good they are. You may also consider checking Angie's List or Yelp if you don't get any reasonable responses on this forum. I did find this company via Google, but have no personal knowledge of how they operate.

http://www.allresort.com/sundance.aspx

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
4,158 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel recs from SLC to Sundance Resort?

Is there a particular reason you don't want to rent a vehicle and drive yourselves? It's a fairly easy route. Is it the idea of driving in snow that puts you off, or perhaps the expense of the rental?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
16,912 posts
388 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel recs from SLC to Sundance Resort?

For sure you will save significantly by renting a car. Sundance works directly with Premier Transportation, which is a very good Park City based car service. It's actually owned by All Resort Transportation group. I'm guessing that you'll pay around $250-350 for a private car each way. Taxi will likely be less but still pretty high. It's a good hike from the airport to Sundance.

Have fun.

Reply to: Travel recs from SLC to Sundance Resort?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sundance