We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resturant

Vernal, Utah
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Resturant

SERVICE WAS GREAT, However before we got service we were asked to hurray and eat by the owner so that there would be room for the Mayor and his family to have a place to sit, we were a table of ten, resturant is small, and food really wasn't worth the money, would not recommend this for the food or hospitality.

Roosevelt, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resturant

WHICH RESTAURANT? Was this meant to be posted as a restaurant review? If so, I'd be more than happy to help you put this review in the correct place if you'd respond back with a bit more information.

P.S. The Mayor of Vernal is a nice guy. I'm sure your experience was entirely the Owner's doing, and probably because they are friends (just a guess but logical for the area). I sincerely doubt the Mayor would ask a restaurant owner to remove you just to make room for his family, Vernal is not that kind of a town. In addition, the Mayor does not have that much power. A City Council-based government runs Vernal; the Mayor doesn't even get a vote except as a tie breaker. A City Manager and staff control city services.

What else did you do while you were here?

*Pixie*

2. Re: Resturant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2010, 07:16