We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Tunnels in Lucin - Summer Solstice

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,371 posts
426 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise Tunnels in Lucin - Summer Solstice

Has anyone been to the Sunrise Tunnels artwork near Lucin north of Wendover for summer solstice? I'm trying to go Sunday but not sure if I can convince the rest of the family it's a cool way to spend most of father's day.

Thanks for any input for now or in the future.

Bonneville Salt Flats
Hot Springs & Geysers, Auto Race Tracks
Metaphor - Tree of Utah
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Knolls Recreation Area
Nature & Wildlife Areas
Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,999 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise Tunnels in Lucin - Summer Solstice

Is Sunday Summer Solstice? I'd love to go, have wanted to for along time. Hey, can't the Father decide how he wants to spend his own day? :-)

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,371 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise Tunnels in Lucin - Summer Solstice

Yah, and the big problem is that we have a night wedding on Saturday at The Canyons (up on the mountain). I've been through Lucin (coming from around the lake from the top) but haven't been to this site. It looks like a four hour drive from PC, so hard to get everyone motivated to leave at 1:00 a.m. after a late wedding.

Might have to wait, but just wondering if anyone has done it.

3. Re: Sunrise Tunnels in Lucin - Summer Solstice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2009, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Wendover
Recent Conversations
More Wendover Topics