We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champlain Expo - questions

Maine
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Champlain Expo - questions

I am traveling from Miane to the Champlain Valley Expo on Friday for the Justin Beiber concert with my teenage daughters and have never been to Vermont. We are staying at a hotel in Burlington but wondered how the traffic is getting to Essex Junction and how big the fair is. Is it an outside venue and if so, is it rain or shine?

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
985 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Champlain Expo - questions

The fair is pretty large, but manageable. Traffic can get tied up. Just make sure you know the different entrances as they are on the back and front side of the faiir and you might get confused. I would look at fair website to see the map for entrances and then print something from Mapquest that give you a sense of the layout. A GPS device could be handy but you need addresses, etc.

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
8,152 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Champlain Expo - questions

It's generally rain or shine. The fairgrounds are between Rt. 15 and Rt. 2A (north of 15 and west of 2A) in Essex Junction. The traffic shouldn't be a problem, except at peak times like just before/after major shows. Depending on where you're staying, it should be ~25 min drive from downtown Burlington to the fairgrounds.

3. Re: Champlain Expo - questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2011, 06:19