We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burlington, VT downtown Greyhound

1 post
Save Topic
Burlington, VT downtown Greyhound

I am currently in Burlington, VT and need to catch a Greyhound bus to Boston, MA. Does anyone know where the Greyhound bus pick up station is in Burlington Downtown? I looked up the address online and it said "219 S Winooski Ave". I went all along S Winooski Ave, but could not find the station.

Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
2,371 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burlington, VT downtown Greyhound

The station is not downtown anymore. It is at the Burlington Int'l Airport in South Burlington.

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
9,015 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burlington, VT downtown Greyhound

About 5 miles away... a 15 minute $10-15 taxi ride.

Edited: 17 September 2010, 03:13
Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
985 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Burlington, VT downtown Greyhound

There is also public bus service from downtown to the airport. See cctaride.org for the schedule and maps. I think routes 1 and 12(or a combination thereof) will serve you. If you are travelling lightly, and can do a little walking, the fastest way is route1 and get off at the corner of Williston Road and Kennedy Drive in South Burlington and walk to the Airport . A 5-10 minute walk from there.

Edited: 17 September 2010, 18:19
4. Re: Burlington, VT downtown Greyhound

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2011, 05:35