We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Church Street - Any parking lots in this area?

Montreal
Level Contributor
104 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Church Street - Any parking lots in this area?

Hi,

I've never been to Burlington and would like to visit this weekend. I understand that Church Street is closed off to cars - is it easy to find parking around this area? I guess we would prefer to park in a lot...so we wouldn't have to run back and forth to pay for the meter.

Also, does anybody know what the hours are (approximately) for the stores on Church Street - I checked the website but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

Barbara

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Church Street - Any parking lots in this area?

Here's a link to information and a downloadable parking brochure:

churchstmarketplace.com/directions-parking/

Burlington VT
Level Contributor
227 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Church Street - Any parking lots in this area?

Yes, there are several large parking garages within a couple of blocks, so parking is not a problem. The hpirs for the stores on Church St. vary... some close at 5-6, some of the larger ones are open until 8-9.

Edited: 25 June 2011, 03:53
Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
985 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Church Street - Any parking lots in this area?

The garage closest to CS Marketplace has entries on both Bank and Cherry Sts. to the south and north of the garage itself, and is between S. Winooski Avenue and Church St.(1/2 block away). 1st 2 hours free parking and free all day Sunday.

Farther west on Cherry St are 2 more garages,- both connect to the Burlington Town Center which is an indoor mall that has an entry onto Church St. They have the same rate structure as above.

4. Re: Church Street - Any parking lots in this area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 21:19