We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas for a bachelorette party in April?

knarotski
3 posts
Save Topic
Ideas for a bachelorette party in April?

My sister has decided to take a weekend getaway for her bachelorette party in April. There will be about 7 girls total, and I'm trying to arrange some fun day and evening activities. Does anyone have any fun suggestions? Thanks!!

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
8,968 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas for a bachelorette party in April?

Dinner, a show at the Flynn Theater, and seeing some local music at the various clubs downtown is always fun. There are plenty of options to choose from for food, drinks, music, etc....

There are also several day spas in the area, and excellent shopping/browsing on Church St.

Did you have anything particular in mind?

Edited: 22 March 2012, 23:19
knarotski
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideas for a bachelorette party in April?

Nothing particular :) Thanks for your reply! Do you have any suggestions for restaurants, clubs, etc? What kind of shows do they offer at Flynn Theater? Thanks again!

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
8,968 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideas for a bachelorette party in April?

There is a decent variey of restaurants. My favs are Trattoria Delia & L'Amante, followed by Leunigs, The Scuffer, Halvorsens, Bankok Bistro & VT Pub & Brewery. There are plenty more that are equally good, depending on your specific wants for cuisine and ambiance.

Clubs are plentiful. The most popular are Red Square, Ri Ras, Halvorsens and Nectars. There are often bands at other places, depending on the night.

The Flynn Theater has all kinds of performing arts: Russian Ballet, plays like Chicago or The Music Man, concerts of all kinds, comedy like George Carlin, Penn & Teller, juggling, Mummenschantz, etc.... You can see what's planned on their web site.

Edited: 24 March 2012, 01:50
Burlington
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Ideas for a bachelorette party in April?

If you're looking for a unique and unforgettable bachelorette activity, I suggest taking a Burlington Brew Tour. You can even customize it if you want to include vineyards.

burlingtonbrewtours.com/bachelorette-party-t…

Edited: 11 May 2013, 01:04
5. Re: Ideas for a bachelorette party in April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2014, 07:16