We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn suggestions around Chester

Which Chester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
13 posts
Save Topic
Inn suggestions around Chester

Hi,

We are looking to be coming to Vermont October 2010 for our wedding anniversary.

We were going to stay for a couple of nights in the Park Light Inn,Chester, we got married here in 2006 but we cannot get in touch by email or telephone even though their website is still on the net so we are presuming it has closed??

Our 13 year old son will be with us and we are wanting to find a similar Inn that has a suite that would be suitable for the 3 of us either in Chester or the surrounding towns.

Any suggestions would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks

Alison

Chester, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Chester, Ludlow, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inn suggestions around Chester

Hi

The Park light Inn closed in February 2009. The Inns in Chester that have family rooms that I can recommend are The Chester House Inn and the Quail Hollow inn

england
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Inn suggestions around Chester

Thanks Innvic, I think the Chester house Inn looks good , we would probably book 2 rooms there, as the beds in the family suite are all in the same room.

I hope someone takes on the Park Light Inn and reopens it as a Inn , as we were married there it holds alot of memories for us.

Alison x

3. Re: Inn suggestions around Chester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Chester