We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broadband Service

Which Jeffersonville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
16 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Broadband Service

We will be going to Smuggler's,Notch in March. I am trying to decide which Broadband (non contract) to purchase, Choices so far are Virgin, T-Mobile, AT & T or Verizon. Whic carrier is most likely to work the best? Thanks

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Broadband Service

Verizon has a new tower in that neighborhood. So that's likely your best bet. I understand that they have pretty good service in Jeffersonville.

I've got AT&T. It works great on the eastern and southern sides of Mt Mansfield but cuts out for most of the ride on Rt 15 between Jeffersonville and Burlington.

To my knowledge, the other services would be totally worthless in this area.

Maryland
Level Contributor
16 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Broadband Service

Thank you for the very helpful information :)

Milton, Vermont
Level Contributor
214 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Broadband Service

I second that. Verizon will be your better choice for coverage in Vermont.

4. Re: Broadband Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Jeffersonville