We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay at Killington over Christmas

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
16 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay at Killington over Christmas

My family is considering staying at Killington around Christmas. Probably 2 couples and 1 other adult. We probably want a house or condo. One person might not ski at all. One is a beginner. We are looking for advice re staying at a ski in, ski out house or a condo that would then have an exercise facility or staying in a town.

I'm looking for pros and cons of each type of lodging and also for any suggestions. We know it may cost $600 to $1000 per night and we are looking for something nice.

I just don't want someone stuck at a ski in house with nothing to do. However, I don't want people to have to hike far with skis. I don't want to be at a ski in house that's on a hard slope.

Thanks for any advice.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
Level Contributor
2,111 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay at Killington over Christmas

Call Killington's lodging number and tell them your budget and dates and ask them to provide a few choices. Then come back here and we can give you pros and cons for each place.

2. Re: where to stay at Killington over Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2018, 14:18