We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help I got a BIG emergency

worcester ma
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Please help I got a BIG emergency

hi every 1 I'm on the fence between 2 dates and I want the best experience possible as far as weather and conditions... March 1-6 or feb 22-27.... March is best for me but I want the BEST conditions so I need to know eveeryones opinion... Locals and past guest please help me. I only got 3 days left to decide and I am clue less all I know is I hate icey conditions or puddles sorry to ramble on but basically I'm lookin to pick the best dates so thanks for all everyones help and god bless all!!! Also my group are all looking for 90% or more of green and blue trails open that's key in our opion since we like a large variety to choose from and can people please share how they think both weeks will be expected to be like

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Please help I got a BIG emergency

Again, I will have to repeat the warning that you simply cannot know for 100% sure, but... There is generally more snow in March than in February. Out of my best, say, 10 days skiing in Killington ever, probably 8 of them were in March. Snow snow and more snow. That is what I think of for March.

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,258 posts
1,279 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Please help I got a BIG emergency

Well, this one is interesting. LOL. Looks like March is the time for you to go, marcus. No, I have never been in winter. But I think you have gotten all you are going to get in this forum on this issue-lol.

NewEngland
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Please help I got a BIG emergency

On the side for March, you will most likely miss all the kids that are out of school for mid winter recess and there is "usually" plenty of snow that early in the month.

worcester ma
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Please help I got a BIG emergency

lol yes tyme i finally got what i need!!! it only took a little slapin around and setting people straight but i got them in shape just in time to book march 1st thru march 6th 2009 for a unbeleavable deal thru killington

I WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO RESPONED MY FAMILY AND I ALL APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS

im siked now ya'll let it snow let it snow is right !!!!! well everyone lets keep this section going and let gets ur ideas out there!!! lets get these newbie customers loving tripadvisor cuz its the place to be when u dont know jack about a place and then can get so many good opinions!!!

NYC
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Please help I got a BIG emergency

I hear Friday March 13th around 11:20am is supposed to be completely awesome ski conditions. The clouds will just be perfectly white and fluffy as well. I recommend you go then, for sure.

16. Re: Please help I got a BIG emergency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 05:27