We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

happy bear motel

pa
14 posts
Save Topic
happy bear motel

Has anyone stayed here or know any info on it? I am going with some buddies in their early thirties for a snowboarding long weekend.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: happy bear motel

It's kind of dumpy, but great location for drinking: Pickle Barrel is across the street. Also, Sushi Yoshi/Chinese Gourmet is across the street, and The Garlic, a passable Italian restaurant is practically next door. Casey's is also a short stroll away. You could totally get your drink on, and not have to worry about driving, which is rare at Killington. (Still have to drive to the slopes.)

pa
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: happy bear motel

thanks rantipole, we are going to go ahead and give it a shot. We like the idea of being close to the nightlife without having to drive and are ok with roughing it. I dont mind that stuff is old, I just hope it is clean. I will write a review after we get back.

Chester, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Chester, Ludlow, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: happy bear motel

It actually gets fair reviews on TripAdvisor - and the fact that reviewers say it is clean seems to be a constant. Appears to be a good option for a guys weekend away.

4. Re: happy bear motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 20:21