We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski Lessons at Ramshead

Which Killington hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maple Shade, New...
Level Contributor
1,715 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Ski Lessons at Ramshead

My son will be taking lessons full-day. Will I be allowed to watch him (or atleast peak in) to his lessons? Is there an area for parents who would like to check on the progress of their children?

Thanks, Julie

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,082 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski Lessons at Ramshead

joujou

Not familiar with Ramshead specifically but I have never seen any resort which did not allow parents to peek in although as a practical matter, I leave that up to you as to whether it is a good idea. I am sure that most instructors prefer mom and dad to not be within sight so the kids don't get distracted. With these kinds of questions, it is always best to just ask the ski school. If your kids are young and 1st time skiers, then they won't be very far from the lodge at all.

Edited: 10 January 2011, 19:31
2. Re: Ski Lessons at Ramshead

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 05:28