We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay ?? recommendations please

Westborough, MA
1 post
Save Topic
where to stay ?? recommendations please

Hi All!

It is my first skiing or I should say snowboarding experience with my girlfriend...We would like to stay somewhere close to the slopes (within a mile) and I dont really care about the restaurants because I think I can drive if I need to...

I am looking to take lessons first of all and I am planning to take the trip next weekend..

I would appreciate any suggestions..

Thanks!

-Aslan

Philly, PA
Level Contributor
163 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay ?? recommendations please

We stay at the Inn of the Six Mountains. It is close to restaurants and bars and the bus and the hotel's free shuttle takes you to Snowshed. Hope this helps.

2. Re: where to stay ?? recommendations please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 12:17