We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Queens,ny to Killington for weekends

ny
1 post
Save Topic
Bus from Queens,ny to Killington for weekends

I'VE heard there is a bus from FORREST HILLS toKILLINGTON,VT for weekends. DO you know more about that , how to det tikets?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
613 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Queens,ny to Killington for weekends

Don't know about the bus but I believe Amtrak has the "ski train" into Rutland from Penn Station and many of the resorts will pick you up. check it out.

Forest Hills, NY
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Queens,ny to Killington for weekends

Emilio's Ski Shop in Forest Hills has bus trips to ski areas on many weekends (not always Killington). Their website is www.emiliosskishop.com

Forest Hills, NY
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Queens,ny to Killington for weekends

Emilio's Ski Shop in Forest Hills has bus trips to ski areas on many weekends (not always Killington). Their website is www.emiliosskishop.com

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
120 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Queens,ny to Killington for weekends

I go with emilio every weekend but they never go to Killington, only to Mt Snow , Stratton and Okemo. some other mt called ballare or something of that natures, but i've never been to it.

5. Re: Bus from Queens,ny to Killington for weekends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 10:18