We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog friendly lodging at or near Okemo?

New York, New York
Level Contributor
196 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Dog friendly lodging at or near Okemo?

Looking for dog friendly lodgings , hotel, condo, house or motel at or near Okemo mountain. Thanks!

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
985 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog friendly lodging at or near Okemo?

In Ludlow, The Timber Inn Motel seems to be the highest rated pet friendly lodging. There are 2 other choices, see and open the Ludlow Hotels tab to the left and look for listings with the paw print icon for pet friendly lodging.

Edited: 25 March 2011, 12:23
Ann Arbor, Michigan
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog friendly lodging at or near Okemo?

karenna, I'm probably too late, but in case you have a future need for a dog-friendly rental in/near Ludlow/Okemo, I (and my dog) recently rented from MyVermontVacation. The house was great, the property well managed and the owner very nice to deal with. I rented the larger "A frame" home, not the blue cottage, so I can't speak to that one. Both are on the mountain but convenient to town (I was there in the summer and walked.)

3. Re: Dog friendly lodging at or near Okemo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2016, 02:15