We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Condo Location at Okemo?

Which Ludlow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
2 posts
Save Topic
Best Condo Location at Okemo?

My group of 8 30-somethings are looking for a condo that's as close as we can get to ski-in/ski-out, but would like to be walkable to restaurants and bars on mountain. What conod property has the best combination of these two?

Burlington, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Burlington
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Condo Location at Okemo?

I'd give their central reservations office a call. There are condos around the main base lodge area which would be within walking distance to the lifts and the restaurant. There are other condos going up the trails which would be great for ski in/out, but you'd have to walk down the trail in the evening to get to the base area. Again, giving them a call directly is probably the best bet.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,074 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Condo Location at Okemo?

If it is the best, it is probably rented already. I agree with AT. And when you call there, suggest that an area map be included on the website to give people an idea of the scope, size of the area. I looked to see if I could give you some scale but it appears not to exist.

3. Re: Best Condo Location at Okemo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2016, 15:17