We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do?

MA
Level Contributor
40 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
things to do?

I'm heading to the area Wednesday morning. we will be staying at the wildflower inn. i'm traveling with my 8 year old daughter. we are looking for suggests on where to go, where to eat and what we shouldn't miss.

we did the fairbanks museum last summer. it was fun but looking for something else this year.

also, wondering how far it is really to get to the burlington area. we were thinking about checking out echo aquarium and then ben and jerry factory on the way.

thanks for your help!

maura

13 replies to this topic
North Conway, New...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: things to do?

We stayed at the Sugar ridge Campground a few weeks ago. They do have a great mini golf course. It is very picturesque. The campground is awesome. They have so much to do. But you have to stay there to do the other things, like basketball, shuffleboard, horseshoes. They have a private fishing pond, and horse pulled wagon rides in the morning. It is a great place to stay. But like I said, you have to stay there to do the other activities. And they have 2 pools!! Very nice campground, well kept, and the owners are very nice!! We will be going back there!!

conn
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: things to do?

About a hour north is Jay Peak resort,they have a indoor water park.

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: things to do?

The River Garden Cafe in Burke is one of my favorites www.rivergardencafe.com

Reply to: things to do?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lyndonville