We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend stay in February

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Weekend stay in February

My husband and I are booked at the Inn at Weathersfield February 15-17th. We are going to the Harpoon Brewery but that is all we have planned so far. We are pretty open to any activities including snowshoeing. Any recomendations for lunch and or dinners would be appreciated. Also what areas are close to the inn... we don't mind driving but would like to keep it to about a 30 minute drive. Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,109 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend stay in February

So, I went to the inn's website. Looks wonderful.

found this weathersfieldinn.com/webpages/ThingsToDo.htm

I find that the Innkeepers usually have the best information on dining, especially when you give them your interests, budget, etc.

In Vt, there aren't a lot of roads and nothing is close.

Vermont
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
2,230 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekend stay in February

I have heard RAVE reviews about the restaurant at that inn so be sure to try it out for one of your meals!

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
Level Contributor
1,675 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekend stay in February

Afternoon KYYI0124,

You could take a drive up via the Harpoon brewery in Windsor onto the Norwich Inn in Norwich (another micro brewery) and also take a peek at King Arthur Flour. The go onto route 4 and Simon Pearce in Quechee, into Woodstock and then to the LongTrail Brewery at Bridgewater Corners and tootle back to Weathersfield for one of Jason wonderful dinners.

You could also take a drive and see Chester and Grafton...and you may care to check out the Skunk Hollow tavern at Heartland Four corners. For local snow shoeing ask the innkeepers at Wethersfield as Newsalw suggested.

Reply to: Weekend stay in February
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Perkinsville
Recent Conversations