We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good food near golden eagle

MONTREAL
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
good food near golden eagle

We will be going to Stowe for the first time next weekend and are looking for a good place to have dinner and drinks not too far from the Golden Eagle...we would prefer a place with a terrasse to sit outside if the weather is good.Any suggestions???

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
8,237 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good food near golden eagle

Tratoria la Festa a few miles north on 108 is our fav. Not sure if they have outdoor seating, but perhaps. Gracie's is probably still good too, though we haven't eaten in their new location a couple miles north of the GE on 108.

Many other places are good too. Maybe do a little drive-by to see what suits your fancy menu-wise.

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: good food near golden eagle

Pickwick's pub is near the Golden Eagle. They have outdoor seating.

I think that the Shed has outdoor seating ... but I might be wrong about that.

Vermont
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good food near golden eagle

Yes, the Shed does have an outdoor patio. Decent food (not memorable) and good microbrews!

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
8,237 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: good food near golden eagle

Ditto that re: the Shed. It's been a while, but all previous times I've been there, the food was adequate, but certainly not top-notch foodie fare.

5. Re: good food near golden eagle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2009, 05:19