We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stowe Resturants

NYC
2 posts
Save Topic
Stowe Resturants

Anyone know of any nice restaurants at Stowe? My boyfriend and I are planning a trip this season. I've heard good things about Blue Moon Cafe, Winfield's and Maxwell's? Thoughts on any of these or anything else in the area? Thanks!

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Stowe Resturants

The Blue Moon is really a classy restaurant. The food is great. Cozy atmosphere. Some great wines. It's fairly expensive but worth it.

I'm not a fan of Winfield's. I find the food and atmosphere to be very generic. Some people like it a lot.

I highly recomend Harrison's. It's a very nice atmosphere, great service and very good food.

On the casual side, Gracie's is a favorite with the locals.

And don't miss McCarthy's for breakfast.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,754 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stowe Resturants

If you like Asian food, you'll love Jasmine Asian Fusion and Red Basil. They are owned by the same people. I was there for 2 nights last year, and had such a great meal at Jasmine, we went to Red Basil the second night. The duck dishes were the best I've had in many years, and are a main reason why we may go back to Stowe.

Natick
Level Contributor
6 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stowe Resturants

Try Mr. Pickwicks in Ye Olde England Inne.

The chef is extraordinary creates a menu that blends tradition with cutting edge innovation.

With reservations he will personally create a six course tasting menu for you.

Ski Magazine this December selected him as one of their four top Mountain resort area chefs in the country. The atmosphere is very friendly and the pub area offers 150 varities of ale, 75 single malt scotches and a great wine wine list. You will not be disappointed.

NYC
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Stowe Resturants

Thank you all very much for your input!

waitsfield vermont
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Stowe Resturants

Go to Waterbury and eat at Hen of the Wood. You won't be disappointed. Expensive, but by far the nicest place to eat in the area. Period. I should be there P.R girl because I haven't stopped talking it up, I now I am on the computer spreading the word. I think it is the most beautiful dining room I have ever seen and the food is wonderful, a truly Vermont dining experience.

New Rochelle, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stowe Resturants

Miguel's is the best Mexican and awesome maragaritas, chips & Guac. Yum!! Great relaxed atmosphere, too. Great Apres-ski chow.