We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski in ski out condos Stowe, VT

Cortland, NY
Level Contributor
2 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
ski in ski out condos Stowe, VT

We are considering staying @ Mt Mansfield Townhomes at the Too Rd lift. I wasn't able to find any reviews of these on Trip Advisor???

Vermont
Level Contributor
344 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ski in ski out condos Stowe, VT

I can't speak to the quality of these townhomes, but they are older. They are located at the base of the Toll House Double, which is one of the older lifts on the mountain. The ride from the townhouses to the top of the lift is 20 minutes (quite slow in my opinion). However, I think you will find it to be a pleasant location, quiet and you will certainly avoid the hassle of loading up the car and driving up to the mountain, which could easily take 20 minutes if you factor in loading up your car, finding a parking space, unloading and getting on a lift.

When are you planning on visiting?

Stowe
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ski in ski out condos Stowe, VT

Pick a nice hotel in town, and enjoy the 1000 dollars you'll save in room rates on your vacation.

The Lodge is way overpriced, and keeps business out of the villiage as much as it can.

3. Re: ski in ski out condos Stowe, VT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2012, 10:16