We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel in july

Which Stowe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MA
Level Contributor
40 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
hotel in july

we are going to stowe in july. the last few times we went we stayed at golden eagle. it was nice, but looking for a change. i was looking at green mountain inn. i'm staying with my 11 year old daughter. any thoughts on if this would be a good fit for us. and how is the inn?

also, we have some friends who will be a snuggled notch that we will be spending time with too.

thanks!

maura

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel in july

The Green Mountain Inn is beautiful. I had some friends from out of town that stayed there recently with their 11 year old daughter. I didn't go to their room but they said that it was quite nice and that there was plenty of room for all 3 of them.

I've eaten there many times ... both upstairs and at "The Whip" pub downstairs. I've never had a bad meal there.

I've has many friends and business colleagues, salesmen and customers stay there over the years and everyone that I know has enjoyed it. Sadly, I've never had a reason to stay there.

Vermont
Level Contributor
331 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel in july

I do the Stowe Motel. Two heated pools, tennis, free bikes to use for guests, you are right along the bike path and you are within walking distance of Piecasso, Cactus Cafe, and even Blue Donkey and Phoenix. I think you both will like it better.

3. Re: hotel in july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 05:16