We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waitsfield Area Resturant for Rehersal Dinner - 12-20 people

Which Waitsfield hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
80 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Waitsfield Area Resturant for Rehersal Dinner - 12-20 people

Getting married at the Round Barn Inn in February and I am looking for thoughts for a rehersal dinner on a Friday evening. Does not have to be fancy, just has to be good.

We will probably have just 12 people, and no more than 20, so we don't even need a separate room.

Thoughts?

Warren, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Waitsfield
Level Contributor
152 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waitsfield Area Resturant for Rehersal Dinner - 12-20 people

try the 1824 House, John is a fantastic chef, the setting is great. The Common Man is also great as well as the Easy Street Cafe.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waitsfield Area Resturant for Rehersal Dinner - 12-20 people

just came back from the area and sadly, 1824 house is no longer serving dinners to the public and the Inn is reportedly for sale. i would suggest a few spots however...

sweetwoods

common man (we had our wedding reception here years ago)

pitcher inn (very fancy)

hen of the woods (in nearby waterbury)

i'd also think about some of the fine restaurants in nearby montpelier... cher's table (fine dining arm of the VT culinary institute), conoscenti's - bistro italian, and sarducci's - also italian.

congrats!

russ&renie

3. Re: Waitsfield Area Resturant for Rehersal Dinner - 12-20 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Waitsfield