We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What restaurant has the best seafood?

Ohio
Level Contributor
57 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
What restaurant has the best seafood?

We have tried almost every restaurant on the island over the years with the exception of AJ's and The Sea shell Cafe. Afraid to try the Sea Shell Cafe after reading some really bad reviews about the service. Seen rave reviews for Bill's and while its on our list to visit again, I'm just curious which place do you think has the best seafood? We aren't big fish eaters but prefer shrimp, crab cakes, scallops etc. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,865 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What restaurant has the best seafood?

I wouldn't be afraid to give the Sea Shell Cafe a try. We went in late June and found it to be really quite good. Service was a bit uneven, but I'd go back again. If they are serving Smith Island cake, you have to have some!

Try breakfast at Bill's - we really liked it. Our favorite (other than steamed crabs from Gary Howard's we brought back to the house) was The Village. We didn't make it to AJ's this year, but we've enjoyed eating there before.

2. Re: What restaurant has the best seafood?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2011, 21:55
Iowa Park, Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What restaurant has the best seafood?

The Village..hands down..IMO of course.

Spotswood, New...
Level Contributor
36 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What restaurant has the best seafood?

We were there last weekend and ate at the Crab Shack. My husband had the stuffed shrimp and I had the clam strips. The service was very good and the food was better then what we had at Dons the night before.

Levittown...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: What restaurant has the best seafood?

I would highly recommend The Sea Shell Cafe , chef Jonithan Stone catered my sister's wedding on Sept.16,2011 and the food was amazing . Everything on our menu ws absolutely delicious. Thank you Jonithan see you next summer if not sooner.

6. Re: What restaurant has the best seafood?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 01:16