I am going to spend some hours at Dulles. Arriving at 7AM and leaving at 5PM.
I need to go to Potomac Mills shopping center so was thinking about
- leaving the airport
- picking one courtesy bus to rental car agency (any agencies on the airport or do I still need to take the bus to their premises?)
- take the car to the hotel, check in, shower, leave bags
- take off to Potomac Mills (opens at 10AM I guess)
- return to hotel, pack and go.
Any suggestions as to:
- fastest "pick and go" car rental agency?
- reasonable hotel nearby Dulles? Less than USD 120.- (just going to use it for some hours).