We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel suggestions please

England
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
168 reviews
Save Topic
Motel suggestions please

Hi from England

Can anyone please suggest a reasonably priced motel in Front Royal for two seniors who will want a good night's sleep after an 8 hour flight from London to Washington and a drive from there to Front Royal.

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,148 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel suggestions please

I haven't been out to Front Royal in quite a while but AAA recommends 5 hotels there---4 of which are one-diamond properties and one that is a 3-diamond property.

The 3-diamond property is:

Hampton Inn/Front Royal

9800 Winchester Road

The 1-diamond properties are:

Budget Inn

1122 N. Royal Ave.

Center City Motel

416 S. Royal Ave.

Relax Inn

1801 Shenandoah Ave.

Twi-Lite Motel

53 W. 14th St.

-------------

Personally, I would go for the Hampton because 1) It is a 3-diamond property and; 2) It is easy to find once you get off I-66

--------------------

If you look on the left hand side of this page and click on "Front Royal Hotels", you will see that the Hampton Inn gets good reviews. You will also see some hotels listed that don't appear in the AAA guide. I suggest you take a look at the reviews of those places, too. It will help you come to an informed decision.

2. Re: Motel suggestions please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2009, 06:19