We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Liberty University

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near Liberty University

I was wondering if anyone could tell me which hotels might be closest to Liberty University Vines Center. We will be attending a concert there & would like to find a hotel in close proximity. Any other thoughts on nearby hotels would also be welcomed. Thanks!

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Liberty University

Days Inn Lynchburg

3320 Candlers Mtn. Rd

(434) 847-8655

(800) 787-3297

Sleep Inn Lynchburg

3620 Candlers Mountain Road

(434) 846-6900

Super 8 Motel Lynchburg

3736 Candlers Mountain Rd

(434) 846-1668

Wingate Inn

3777 Candlers Mountain Road

(434) 845-1700

Extended Stay America

1910 University Blvd. (adjacent to Liberty University)

Lynchburg, VA 24502

434-239-8863/ 434-239-9162 Fax

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Liberty University

Thanks so much explorer3!

Anyone have any experience with the Motel 8? There is only 1 review on the Trip Advisor site.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Liberty University

Are you asking about the Super 8? You can read the reviews of the hotel on Expedia if you click on the link under Related Web Comments on the TA page with the hotel's listing. I believe that it is a newer hotel (6 or 7 years old) and is one of the better Super 8s.

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near Liberty University

It's right by a Macado's, Hardee's and an individually ownded place called Sundae's with burgers and Hershey's ice cream..nice people who bought the 50s looking booths and tables in their restaurant from Celine Dion's restaurant she was closing, they say. It's maybe a mile or so but you can walk to the Vine Center from Super 8. When you walk out of your hotel and get to the main drag, University Blvd., you'd go right to Liberty...or left to a shopping plaza. The walking to Liberty is handy because it can be hard to park. But, even though I don't know of any place around there being dangerous, I'd always be in a group if walking at night...common sense.

Super 8 is newer and looks nice and clean on the outside...but don't know about the rooms. Haven't seen the guest rooms nor heard about them. When you bring it up on Tripadvisor, you'll see hotels.com which has a good photo of it if you click there. Those sites....hotels, expedia, etc. usually have some additional reviews as well.

5. Re: Hotels near Liberty University

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Lynchburg
Recent Conversations