We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from train station to airport

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
177 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from train station to airport

How much is a taxi from the Amtrak station to the airport? Thank you

Lynchburg, VA
Level Contributor
194 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from train station to airport

That's not a terribly common trip. You may want to call a cab company to get a quote. You would need to call them anyway to arrange the ride...it's not like a big city where there is a line of cabs outside the station.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
177 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from train station to airport

Thank you so much. I thought there would be taxis available at the station. I need to rent a car and I think the only available office open late in the evening will be the one at the airport.

Richmond VA USA
Destination Expert
for Richmond
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from train station to airport

You'd better check the hours of the car rental at the airport also. You don't say what time your flight is, but Lynchburg is a small airport, and the car rental desks close relatively early.

Mentioned in this post
Lynchburg
Lynchburg
Virginia
4. Re: Taxi from train station to airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Lynchburg