We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in November

Worthing, West...
Level Contributor
145 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in November

Hi

We are visiting Koh CHang for 6 nights in the later part of November. I know we are just missing the rainy season but can anyone advise me of the temperatures around that time. Do not have a clue what to buy/ bring to wear!!! Thanks

Chai Chet, Klong...
Level Contributor
317 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in November

up to 30c or around 90f in old money. could be a little breezy and cool enough in the evening for sleeved clothes. clothes very cheap here, so no point in overloading your suitcases.

Boston...
Level Contributor
452 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in November

I was in Ko Chang this past November. Expect the temperatures to be warm and humid - it was around 30 -35 degrees celsius when I was there. However, the temperature is not the problem - it is the humidity. So, wear cotton if you can - shorts, tanktops, t-shirts, summer dresses, etc. I only wore pants at night because of mosquitos.

3. Re: Weather in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 05:23