We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in koh chang

ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
weather in koh chang

i am going to koh chang on the 30th july. Could someone tell me what the weather is like there at the moment.?

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,687 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in koh chang

Until about 20 minutes ago it had been a lovely day ( Today = Sunday), lots of sunshine, calm sea, slight breeze - as good as any day in high season. But as soon as I got back from taking the dog for a walk this evening the heavens opened. Pouring with rain now with some thunder & lightening.

Chai Chet, Klong...
Level Contributor
310 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in koh chang

You can view current weather from our webcam at www.cocodeebokohchang.com/webcam

3. Re: weather in koh chang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 03:16