We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment in koh chang

bahrain
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
apartment in koh chang

hi all

i am planing to go koh chang in jul 2011 its far date but i like to prepare myself

we are 3 adult and 3 child so i need either one apartment with two room or villa or even a hotel that have 2 joining room ?

so any recomondation ?

regard

sayedmuneer

Chai Chet, Klong...
Level Contributor
318 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment in koh chang

Hi,

You could pay between 500 and 10,000 baht per night to accommodate your family, depending on location, style, length of stay etc etc. Please give your requirements, then someone will advise.

As an example you can currently get a 2 bedroom suite at the Luxury Guest House in Chai Chet for around 2,000 baht per night. This is aircon, very clean, but no swimming pool and 400 meters from the beach. Or as an alternative, a couple of adjoining aircon bungalows at the Royal Coconut Resort, on the beach, for around 2,500 for the 2.

Edited: 16 June 2010, 14:08
bahrain
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment in koh chang

CocoDeeBo

wow i found u hear ,,thats great , do u know me i am muneer (if u are bo u know me well ) i lost my phone so ur number is lost too.

my budjet is 3000 to 4000

Edited: 17 June 2010, 05:11
Ko Chang, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apartment in koh chang

And for how long you're planning to stay?

bahrain
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: apartment in koh chang

i want 3 days

my budget is 3000 to 4000 per night

Chai Chet, Klong...
Level Contributor
318 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: apartment in koh chang

Hi Muneer, we remember you and will reply to your PM. In July next year there should be some good deals, and no need to book this early!

bahrain
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: apartment in koh chang

hi again bo ,,,could u plz send ur phone in provote massege as i want to call u

thanks for all

bahrain
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: apartment in koh chang

privite

8. Re: apartment in koh chang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2010, 06:16