We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

exotic bungalows vs lonely beach resort

newcastle
Level Contributor
202 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
exotic bungalows vs lonely beach resort

ok so heres my question finally!!

could anyone suggest which would be a better hotel out of the two above in lonely beach with regards to location, standards etc.

or if anyone knows of any other highly recommended hotels closely located to bars and the beach for approx. £20 per night I would appreciate any help/info.

kind regards

jo

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,839 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: exotic bungalows vs lonely beach resort

They are almost opposite each other on the main road. Lonely Beach Resort is much larger.

Also see Oasis or Little Eden bungalows, close by but in a quieter spot off the main road, both small well run places in your budget.

newcastle
Level Contributor
202 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: exotic bungalows vs lonely beach resort

ok thanks for that I will have a look, how far is little eden from lonely beach resort please??

thanks again

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,839 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: exotic bungalows vs lonely beach resort

I guess around 300 metres or so.

Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: exotic bungalows vs lonely beach resort

We stayed at Parisdise palm! Fantastic! £20 out of season. Read my review!

newcastle
Level Contributor
202 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: exotic bungalows vs lonely beach resort

thanks but im going in peak season so probs will be over my budget!!

6. Re: exotic bungalows vs lonely beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 October 2013, 17:35
7. Re: exotic bungalows vs lonely beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 05:16