We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lonely beach Express minibus

Vladivostok, Russia
3 posts
Save Topic
Lonely beach Express minibus

Tell me, please, from what place and what time the first morning Lonely beach Express minibus leaving Koh-Chang, either from Klong Son at 7-00 a.m. or from Lonely beach at 6-00 a.m. or something other?

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lonely beach Express minibus

7am is the time it leaves from the company's small bus station in Klong Son.

Book your ticket in advance and pay an extra 100 Baht and they will pick you up from your hotel. This is much easier as it won't be easy to get a pick up truck taxi early morning.

Ko Chang, Thailand
Level Contributor
195 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lonely beach Express minibus

Sergei,

You should be prompt in booking it in advance as the 7.00am departure from Klong Son near the ferries has been both full times in the last week that I have tried to book it for friends.

Vladivostok, Russia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lonely beach Express minibus

Thanks for the clarification and information. I will be grateful for other details to my particular case: we are a family of two adult and two kids (7, 9 years old) just planning a trip to Koh-Chang, thinking to take Lonely Beach Express (minibus) round trip from Suvarnabhumi airport and ponder is the price for children the same as for adults (900 THb), if I pay round trip price, does it include a transportation from Lonely Beach to Klong Son on the way back, if not, how much it will cost for our family (100 or 400 thb or other). Thank you again.

Edited: 11 March 2014, 23:37
Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lonely beach Express minibus

The 900 Baht round trip price doesn't include transport from Lonely beach to Klong Son. Price is the same for children, unless they are babies who don't need a seat.

When you are on Koh Chang, call the minibus company 2-3 days in advance and tell them you want them to pick you up from your hotel. The phone numbers will be on the ticket the minibus company gives you. It will cost 100 Baht per person to Klong Son, so 400 Baht total. You pay the driver 400 Baht when he picks you up.

London
Level Contributor
53 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lonely beach Express minibus

According to the website this service has been suspended.

London
Level Contributor
53 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lonely beach Express minibus

Just to correct my last post - the pattaya to koh chang lonely beach vip service is suspended. Not sure about the airport service

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lonely beach Express minibus

The airport service is running as normal . Don't worry about that.

Vladivostok, Russia
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Lonely beach Express minibus

Thank You, Ian.

Bangkok, Krung...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Lonely beach Express minibus

I just check because we would like to go to Koh Chang on Monday, but everything is down even the telephone NOBODY answers, tried the hole day and email for 2 days?

We would like to take the Bus 392 on Monday, and I only see one way for us to get the tickets, go early morning to Suvarnabhumi, but if bad luck, they just say the Bus is full for the day, and then 60.km back?

I also see that the traveling time is up big time, we go last year all together from airport-hotel at koh Chang 7 hours, but today I see at there homepage 10 hours that's like a flight from Europa!

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lonely beach Express minibus

You can't buy tickets in advance. Just get to the airport early. If it's very busy extra minibuses are laid on. But if you are in Bangkok it might be easier just to take one of the government buses from Ekkamai Bus Station.