We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in koh chang

10 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in koh chang

Hi me and my fiancee planning for honeymoon in Koh chang in dec first week. Can u plz suggest best beach front villa with good privacy and beat services in mahe island? We want luxurious stay however want to check what we can get in best price too... Plz suggest

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,687 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in koh chang

Paradise Resort, Klong Prao has spacious pool villas on the beach. Gajapuri Resort in Kai Bae is very popular with people who want luxury bungalows by the sea.

Try those and see if they are what you are looking for.

10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in koh chang

Thnk u ian.. My mistake i wrote mahe island in question... Can u help me with prices for beach villa? We r planning for 5nights and 6days thr... Is it good tym we can spend? Also these on on white sand beach or lonely beach? I hope december is gud tym to go thr... ;)

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,687 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in koh chang

Try booking.com or Agoda for prices.

On Lonely Beach there's pool villas at Siam Beach Resort. Nice beach, resort doesn't get great reviews though. On White Sand beach, only posh villas are Changburi Resort. If you want to stay there scrap the idea of a pool villa and stay at KC Grande Resort instead.

Ko Chang, Thailand
Level Contributor
195 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon in koh chang

HI,

You could also look at the Dewa deluxe villas, as another upscale choice, not pool villas but very luxurious or the suites at the Amari Emerald Cove. Both are in Klong Prao Beach

The 3 star Mercure Hideaway in Bailan Beach does have pool villas as well, though the beach is not the best.

Chivapuri Resort on Bang Bao Beach, beachfront villas, small resort, very peaceful, away from it all, not pool villas but pretty nice all the same.

Happy hunting.

5. Re: Honeymoon in koh chang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 04:17