We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Chang Vacation Shedule

Which Ko Chang hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Moscow, Russia
1 post
Save Topic
Koh Chang Vacation Shedule

Hello!

I'll stay in Koh Chang for the whole October. I'm freelance worker and snorkeling lover, so I thought: mayby it would be better to segregate my vacation for Koh Chank - Koh Kood and Koh Mac. My demands are bungalow with wi-fi and clear sea. I know low priced guest house in Koh Chang, what about another islands?

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,643 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Chang Vacation Shedule

Remember there are no boats from Koh Chang - Koh Mak or Koh Kood in October. You'll have to go back to the mainland.

Try Holiday Beach, Koh Mak. Good internet, friendly owners & open in October. http://www.holidaykohmak.com/

See destinationkohkood.com for ideas about where to stay on Koh Kood.

Ko Chang, Thailand
Level Contributor
195 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Chang Vacation Shedule

In Koh Mak, other spots that might suit are the Sky Beach Resort (formerly Bene) or Kham Nature. Both are on Ao Kao Beach, where you will also find the cheapest accommodation at Island Huts. All have wifi and you might be able to get some decent deals given you are coming in October. Off the beach, try Bann Makdang or Tubb Talay - they are on the strip with the restaurants, so literally a couple of minutes away from the sand.

On Koh Kood, cheap bungalows are best found along the river 5 minutes walk from Klong Chao Beach in the centre of the island, Cozy House is the cheapest and has decent enough wifi - though please don't expect high speed either on Koh Kood or Koh Mak, you'll just get wound up! But there are also the Mangrove Bungalows next door and Klong Chao Homestay. Again, your time of arrival could mean some nice deals.

Edited: 11 August 2014, 21:07
3. Re: Koh Chang Vacation Shedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 05:17