We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
DC
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Granada in May

Coming in late may. How thick are the crowds of tourists at this time of year?

Magnolia, Texas
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Granada in May

I haven't spent a lot of time in Granada, however, I can assure you that your not going to experience a lot of tourist crowds. The word is out but there still far less tourists here than, lets say costa rica.

Hope that helps,

tom

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
180 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Granada in May

I don't think I would ever describe Granada as "thick" with tourists. Perhaps more in town during Easter, both national and international tourists. Every now and then you might see groups being led by a guide, who are generally from cuise ships at San Juan del Sur, who are in town for a couple of hours. There will not be crowds, in May or otherwise.

3. Re: Granada in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 13:17