We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rental in center of Granada

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
israel
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
vacation rental in center of Granada

While planning our time in Granada, I find several rentals that are few blocks from the nain square of Granada. Is it a good place to stay in terms of noise, safety, etc. or should we aim for other places, such as Laguna Apoyo. Thanks for your kind replies.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation rental in center of Granada

Depends on the street that the rental is on. I recommend Casa Gallo it is about four blocks from the main square, it has all the things that you may need and it is quiet and safe.

Managua
Level Contributor
641 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation rental in center of Granada

Granada is actually quite a sleepy town, even the main 'nightlife' street of La Calzada is usually quiet after 11.00.

IMO the best rental vacation property in Granada is here:

…typepad.com/vacation_rentals/homepage/

israel
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vacation rental in center of Granada

Thanks for your kind replies. I was actually thinking about this one:

http://www.vrbo.com/241145

If you happen to know the house or location - I would appreciate your thoughts. Best regards.

4. Re: vacation rental in center of Granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2010, 06:18